About Me

My photo
Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh, India
I am a simple girl with many aspirations in my mind & i like people who are polite,understanding. i am very much curious about astronomy & the things happening around me.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

TRUE BELIEVER - SHRI KRISHNA JI.


I am a true believer of Shri Krishna Ji.He is the one to whom i am very much frank like my best friend.I know it is very childish but sometimes to be childish is very good.I am not telling you this just anvai that i am His believer as since my childhood till now,He helped me in every step of my life & so He has given me a reason to have strong faith on HIM.There are many events depicting His love in my life from which some i would like to share with you-

@ Once when i was 15 or 16,i was very much sad due to my marks in exams, or in tuitions,by my those childish disputes with one of my friends in school as i took everythin' sensibly happened to me.Then one day my mumma,papa n my elder sister were sleepin' & i,in my room,was very disturbed & so crying,crying n just only crying,eyes swelled,nose blocked & asking Shri Krishna Ji only 1 question-"आप मेरे साथ ही ऐसा क्यों करते हो? Help me."

Then suddenly,my eyes stopped on a newspaper magazine containing a topic in front-Depression Is Dangerous To Health.I read all of it,only then i could become normal,washaed my face,relaxed & thanked Krishna Ji at that moment only and slept taking His name.

It looks like a very small incident for anyone reading this BUT for me it is that moment when i could feel His presence,His love in my life.

@ When i passed my 12th class,then after giving competitive engineering exams,i was waiting for my result.But unfortunately my results were not that good as was expected.My parents & my sister were tryin' hard to choose the best college for me but then they decided to make my admission in a college which is in muzaffarnagar itself,which i desperately not wanting & so i had a mindbreaking discussion with my parents in day time.When discussion was over then i don't even remember when i slept thinking all of it.

Then in my dreams i saw that there are 3 ,4 statues of God are there & they all were busy in discussion about my admission and then i saw that i was running in some college and when i reached on the top of the building then there i saw reflection of Shri Krishna Ji giving me a fruit.

When i woke up,i immediately went to my मन्दिर where i lift my hands & pray.........................

Next day there was councelling in BIT,Meerut & so u can guess i got Radha Govind Engineering College,which i think the best for me n now i love my college.

So now u can see that

GOD is never partial and unfair.

GOD is always divine and listens our prayer.

HE always answers,soon or later, the questions asked or unasked on right time.

HE does not forget us in our bad times even if we forget Him in our good times.

Actually God sent His ANGEL to help us.Angel can be in any form in your life-friend,relative,mother,father,sister,brother,any stranger.........................................

Sometimes He make us angelic for others.The need is just only to call HIM with our full devotion,faith & love............................
Thanks For Reading......

11 comments:

Priyanka said...

vrrrry nice yaar,keep believing in God n keep wrkin' hard n u'll surely reach gr8 heights in ur lyf.ur faith in God is tremendous.u've expressed it vry nicely.keep it up !!

Unknown said...

oyee tere tunee batayya nahii beta tere yaree kannaahiiya jii sai hai chal aab bata diyaa toh mere sifaarees lagatii rahiiyoo wasee tune joo angel walii baat likhii hai naa woh 100% right hai ...............
good beta achaa likhtii hai keep it up up up and at d top :::::::::::
SHREE KRISHANA bless uuuuuuuuuuu

Unknown said...

sooooooooo dear thanks alot SHREE KRISHAN BHAGAWAN JII sai ............
so dear know i can also sai " i am a true beliver of SHREE KRISHANA jii "

david santos said...

Very nice, friend, very nice!
Happy day

Prachi Sharma said...

thank you gaurav bhaiya.aur aap tension mat lena kabhi bhi,aur kabhi koi tension ho bhi to Shri Krishna Ji hain na.
aapke comments sacchi bahut sweet hain.keep doin the same.

Prachi Sharma said...

Thank u my pyari sister Priyanka.
ur appreciation is all that i needed.don't worry my faith in God will never change.

Prachi Sharma said...

Thanks a lot David for appreciating me for my first post.
I visited ur blog bt none of ur posts opened.Can u tell me how can i read them?
Please always keep visitin' my blog.

shraddha jain said...

grt job sweety...the experiences that u shared wid us were really very nice..they have forced me also to believe in LORD KRISHNA...
JAI SHREE KRISHNA...

anu said...

very true, i m also beleve in god, tramandous faith on him, keep believing, also u r a good writer, who can write his/her feelings is full of emotions i think, great work prachi, keep doin it... bravo, krisnaji always on ur side

Prachi Sharma said...

Thank u so much shraddha.keep commenting me on my posts.............i m waiting to comment u on ur post.write soon.

Prachi Sharma said...

Thank u so so much Anu & keep visiting my blog always.I'll b gratefull to u.